NO OF BEDROOMS
NO OF BATHROOMS
- Themistoklis26 Aug 2018
The house is centrally located, providing excellent access to all the different villages and beaches of the island (in Tinos it is highly recommended to come with a car).
It is spacious, fully equipped, stylish and clean, with furniture and appliances... read moreLena02 Aug 2018
We have spent part of our summer vacations at this wonderful house with our two kids and another couple with their kid.
The house is as described in the listing, spacious, with modern design and well taken care of.
The... read moreLucy28 May 2018
Maria an Korina are great hosts! Good and easy communication with them! Both of them are very kind!François20 Aug 2017
Très belle villa bien équipée et aménagée avec goût, avec une vue magnifique sur la mer et la montagne. A Tinos, ça veut forcément dire du vent. (Si ça ne vous convient pas, évitez les Cyclades en général, et Tinos... read more
- Maria07 Aug 2017
Vissilos villa is an Airbnb gem!!! Located close to Tinos city center, yet remote in a beautiful spot, it enables the guest both to relax and enjoy the city vibes of Tinos. The decoration and facilities are superb and everything... read moreStefan03 Nov 2017
The house is really as beautiful as is looks on the images. It is well build in beautiful Greek style and is well equipped (comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen). It is beautifully decorated by the owners and captures a lot... read moreNatasha28 Jul 2017
Lovely home in very convenient location. Fully functioning home with everything you might need.
Hosts were super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect!
Villa Vissilos evolves on three levels and accommodates up to eight.
GROUND LEVEL. Set on the ground floor, the spacious main living and dining area includes an angular comfortable sofa, a cozy fireplace and a dining space, along with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen and a bathroom.
The kitchen has a stylish bar-like elevated table, which spontaneously becomes an all-day meeting point for all villa’s tenants.
This level is arranged for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, with the villa interior being in constant dialogue with the outdoor spaces and the surrounding landscape. Moreover, you will adore:
– a shady veranda in front of the living room with director seats and a hammock
– a spacious terrace for outdoor dining and lounging, conveniently located just outside the kitchen.
Depending on the time of the day and the wind you will have the option to relax or entertain on either of the two.
UPPER LEVEL. The upper level of Villa Vissilos is bright and welcoming, featuring two bedrooms and a bathroom:
– Bedroom 1 (please refer to photos) is double, with a built bed and a magnificent big private veranda, offering unlimited sea and mountain views
– Bedroom 2 has a semi-double built bed (140cm) and its own little balcony.
Both bedrooms have roomy storage space.
LOWER LEVEL. Finally, on the lower level of the Villa, there are two more double bedrooms:
– atmospheric and cool bedroom 3 (please refer to photos), and
– bedroom 4, imaginatively “sheltered” under the staircase leading to the lower level and having a lighted opening in the rock functioning as an unconventional side-table.
Things to note
* Villa Vissilos is located in Ktikados, 4 km from Tinos town where you will find any shop you need, from supermarkets, groceries, tavernas, bars, ATM’s, etc. There you can also rent a car, we can provide you with contact details.
* Villa Vissilos is within 6-10min drive from 4 beautiful beaches: 6-7 min drive from Kionia beach, 8 min drive from Agios Fokas beach and 10 min drive the beaches of Agios Romanos and Balos beach. All beaches are excellent but particularly so Agios Fokas and Agios Romanos.
* The nearest taverna is Taverna “Drosia” in the nearby village of Ktikados, run by “kyr-Vassilis. It is recommended and only 1km from Villa Vissilos, a 10min walk.