NO OF BEDROOMS
NO OF BATHROOMS
- Lucy28 May 2018
Maria an Korina are great hosts! Good and easy communication with them! Both of them are very kind!
Villa Vissilos evolves on three levels and accommodates up to eight.
Ground level. Set on the ground floor, the spacious main living and dining area includes an angular comfortable sofa, a cozy fireplace and a dining space, along with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen and a bathroom.
The kitchen has a stylish bar-like elevated table, which spontaneously becomes an all-day meeting point for all villa’s tenants.
This level is arranged for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, with the villa interior being in constant dialogue with the outdoor spaces and the surrounding landscape. Moreover, you will adore:
– a shady veranda in front of the living room with director seats and a hammock
– a spacious terrace for outdoor dining and lounging, conveniently located just outside the kitchen.
Depending on the time of the day and the wind you will have the option to relax or entertain on either of the two.
Upper level. The upper level of Villa Vissilos is bright and welcoming, featuring two bedrooms and a bathroom:
– Bedroom 1 (please refer to photos) is double, with a built bed and a magnificent big private veranda, offering unlimited sea and mountain views
– Bedroom 2 has a semi-double built bed (140cm) and its own little balcony.
Both bedrooms have roomy storage space.
Lower level. Finally, on the lower level of the Villa, there are two more double bedrooms:
– atmospheric and cool bedroom 3 (please refer to photos), and
– bedroom 4, imaginatively “sheltered” under the staircase leading to the lower level and having a lighted opening in the rock functioning as an unconventional side-table.
Additional features / amenities
Complimentary welcome basket with Greek products
(large fridge, cooker, all necessary utensils for preparation of meals)
TV/DVD & audio system
Washer and dishwasher
Things to note
* Villa Vissilos is located in Ktikados, 4 km from Tinos town, where you will find any shop you need, from supermarkets, groceries, tavernas, bars, ATM’s, etc. There you can also rent a car, we can provide you with contact details.
* Villa Vissilos is within 6-10min drive from 4 beautiful beaches: 6-7 min drive from Kionia beach, 8 min drive from Agios Fokas beach and 10 min drive the beaches of Agios Romanos and Balos beach. All beaches are excellent but particularly so Agios Fokas and Agios Romanos.
* The nearest taverna is Taverna “Drosia” in the nearby village of Ktikados, run by “kyr-Vassilis. It is recommended and only 1km from Villa Vissilos, a 10min walk.